We Respect Your Privacy. The Merz Agency has a commitment to respecting your right to privacy and complying with regulatory guidelines.
We are committed to providing our clients with the best service. We believe that accomplishing that requires us to protect the information you trust us with. That is why we have a policy regarding the use and protection of your personal information. This policy notice explains what information we may collect, how we may use it, and what we do to protect it.
What Information Do We Collect?
Depending on the purpose for which we need to collect it, we may ask you for different forms of personal information. This may include:
- Your basic contact information such as name, address, phone number, and e-mail.
- Information about yourself such as date of birth, marital status, and personal identifications numbers
- Information about your financial and credit history
- Employment information
- Details about your medical history
We may collect this information directly from you or by agreement through other organizations such as medical professionals or credit organizations.
Why Do We Collect Your Information?
The information gathered by us is used to allow us to serve you as a client. We need to collect some data from you to be able to make the connections required to provide you with service. Common needs for this information are to:
- Enable us to gather information from other companies on your behalf
- Assess with you your ongoing needs
- To protect against error and fraud
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
For the purposes of serving you, we may need to share some of your information with our business partners. These parties may include:
- Medical Systems
- Insurance Carriers
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We understand that trust is a critical component of successful business relationships and so we treat the information of our clients and partners as being as important as those of our own company and employees. We have implemented security measures administratively, physically, and technologically to protect the data we have been trusted with. We employ regular training and testing to keep our staff educated in security trends, as well as ensure that appropriate information security policies are in place and understood by everyone involved handling your personal information. As part of this we will:
- Not collect, use, or disclose any of your personal information for any purpose other than those we have specifically identified to you.
- Ensure that storage of your personal information is done as securely as possible.
- Keep your personal information only for as long as we need it to fulfill your service, or as required by law.